10. Did you hear about the two ships that collided at sea?
One was carrying red paint and the other was carrying blue paint.
All the sailors ended up being marooned.
9. What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?
8. What athlete is warmest in winter?
A long jumper.
7. Why are chocolate buttons rude?
Because they are Smarties in the nude.
6. How does Bob Marley like his doughnuts?
What does Bob Marley say to his friends when he
Hope you like Jammin too.
5. How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a boogie in it.
4. What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it?
Nothing. It just let out a little wine.
3. Why did the man get the sack from the orange juice factory?
Because he couldn't concentrate.
2. What did the inflatable teacher at the inflatable school say
to the inflatable child caught holding a pin?
You let me down, you let your friends down, you let your
school down but most of all... you let yourself down.
1. What's ET short for?
Because he's only got little legs.
Tuesday, 17 August 2010
Some random Christmas Cracker jokes from Merry old England, I hope you appreciate them as much as I do...
I am sure I can add to these but really, is there any need? :)
Posted by Luke Regler