Wednesday 18 August 2010

Central Park

I have tried to create a picture history of the birth (if that is what you want to call it) of Central Park, aka Podomoro City, Mediterania Gardens or simply where I live. The photos were taken in February 2009 and today. They almost match and they show the difference and speed in which these buildings have been built. Anyhow I found it interesting to compile...........


 I used to be able to see the Monas and the Pertamina Building and the Big Mosque by the Monas



Now I can see apartment buildings, but I did learn how cranes are made taller and smaller!!!


Last year I had no idea of the size of the buildings they were building


Clearly they were going to be one thing.... BIG


Tower J not quite finished


Tower J finished and all open


The street outside were still being bulit






But as you can see they are almost finished



Taken last year they were looking good then


The apartments behind them dwarf them


                                                 
                      The street is very busy most of the time now


                                                          Central Park was being built


              All open now and nice inside


Still yet to be finished 


 Another view from my balcony with Central Park not finished

                                        

                              All finished, now with the mall open and busy busy busy



4 comments:

Simon said...

Nice pictures and good documentation.

How do they make cranes taller and smaller? :p

Unknown said...

Simon, I will post that one tonight (with pictures) as it is ingenius.

Jolly Princess said...

I thought it is only in Manila, constructions are almost everywhere. Condos are the most common here. Some of them are just for rentals but are quite pricey depending on the location.

link said...

nice pictures with details. Keep us posted.