Monday 15 February 2010

Maps, Flags and wow thats all over the world........

I have been going on about my blog and where it is read and so I have gathered some things to show you. The first 3 maps are like this as Stat Counter keeps adding a new map after so long or so many hits. So it you look at them all together you can see that I am being read in lots of countries. Secondly the chart of countries is the most up to day list of countries in which people have clicked on my blog. Sadly Scotland and Wales come under the United Kingdom and those I send this too do not appear as visitors which is a shame. Iceland is great though as is Korea. But thank you all and keep clicking, it keeps me smiling.


















To get a bigger view of the maps, just double click one....

and now the list of countries


































Well it keeps me amused....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gratz...wish you success in the year ahead.