Sunday 8 May 2011

10,000 visitors

Its taken a while but I have finally hit a milestone. Today saw the 10,000th visitor to the site which is recored by statcounter. com.
It has taken 16 months but I am personally delighted that so many people, frequent visitors and passers by have been to the site.
This is where the person from Dudley, UK landed and was looking at

http://mylifejakarta.blogspot.com/2010/03/jakarta-airport-and-city-traffic.html  and the picture they downloaded from the site.


How apt? 

Well thank you all for supporting my site and my ramblings and I look forward to posting another blog celebrating 20,000 visitors

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Luke.
Please keep on writing.

Simon said...

Congrats Luke, I have your blog in my rss feeds and enjoy reading your updates. You deserve reaching your milestone.

It's good you keep blogging! unlike some of us..... ahem

Unknown said...

Thank you Harry

Simon, do find the time to write, when you were it was fun to read... Thank you for your comments