Tuesday 10 July 2012

Getting Ready

This time next week I will be in Bali with my parents and counting the last few days until I become a married man. I have not been blogging recently due to not having internet access or a laptop any more following the robbery and I have not had time to go anywhere else and also very hectic with work and things.

So I think we are pretty much ready now, all the monies have been paid, hotels and flights booked and messages and instructions confirmed.
Air Asia of course keep moving my flight about but thats to be expected. I have visited several malls, jewellers, many shoe shops, many clothing stores, sent numerous emails and have chased up everything connected to the wedding.

The cost seems to be constantly moving and the added bits and pieces never seem to stop, but they will in 10 days time.

Its been a mighty long journey to get to this point and now all is left is to get through the week and then get to  Bali. Its been 2 years since I saw my parents last and I very happy and excited to see them especially as it will be on my 'home turf' so to speak and I am confident that they will enjoy and be delighted by Bali and all it has to offer. I shall be careful not to stick father in the front passenger seat though, as the traffic disorganisation will be too much for him. I am sure the heat, flies, mosquitoes and endless motorbikes will also be a challenge but not too much of a challenge.

Cant wait

1 comment:

Jolly Princess said...

I am so happy to read this post. I guess I am late with my comment...

Wishing you and your wife the best of everything as you share life together. I am happy you finally found the right ONE for you. :)