Thursday 8 April 2010

Thank you


Beautiful Blogger Award

I was nominated by Multibrand for the Beautiul Blogger award back in March and only now did I realise it. I am beyond surprised and more than delighted. Thank you.
I have tagged the link and I am passing this onto other blogs which I follow.
This is how it goes:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.

The 7 bloggers I would like to nominate for this award are:
1. Margaret - a great personal blog
2.Multibrand - I find his blog simply awesome 
3. Umihoney - Want to learn how to cook all things Asian, This is it.
4. Sunday Stealing - I do like lists...


5. Alterity - a great perspective of life here 

6. Stark raving Sober - gritty and so open and honest.

7. Malay ghosts - I love it, just amuses me
7 things about me
My Name is Luke Regler
I am from England and now live in Jakarta
I find blogging a way of clearing the mind and telling the world my thoughts and stories
I have been in Jakarta since 2007 and I enjoy life in Indonesia
I enjoy travelling the world but for now am focusing on travel here
I am curious about everything and always want to know more
I am told I rather serious but I like to think that I am serious but in a fun way!


And thats enough gushing for today :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Luke,
Thank you for the award.I'm honoured that you think I deserve the award.I try to post the award soon.Thanks once again.

Tempo Dulu said...

Hi Luke,

thanks for the favorable comments!

All the best...

Simon H said...

Well done and I like your blog.

Looking at the other blogs you linked now - thanks very much - been looking for others teachers living in Indonesia's blogs

Unknown said...

Simon, how do I link to your blog?

NENSA MOON said...

Hehehe...congrats for the award, Luke!
And also for the 7 nominated...