Saturday 24 August 2013

Cost of living Jakarta 2013

I have provided for your information a list of commodities which will hopefully help you when working out the cost of living in Jakarta. The prices are taken from actual shopping receipts, prices from various supermarkets and local stores and my experience The prices are reflective and maybe not be correct tomorrow, next week or this afternoon.
You can I am sure, find things in this list cheaper or more expensive, depending where you go in the city.

Please note that this is a comparison chart for those that come here and say 'oooh how much is that in my currency' a lot so things can be compared.

I have updated the bananas.....


The exchange rates I took from Google this morning so the prices are accurate as I feel is required for this chart, because it is a guide to help you nothing more.

Have a great day




No comments: