Friday 16 May 2014

Adi Dharma Hotel Bali

Recently I was in Bali and I booked one night in the Adi Dharma Hotel in Poppies 2 Bali instead of the normal Poppies 1 choice of Hotels.

The hotel itself is about 10 minutes walk from the Beach Walk mall and very close to the Best Western, however Taxi drivers did not like to take me there or pick me up due to the very narrow lanes in which they have to negoiate to get there.

The cost from the Airport was 70k and it took about 40 minutes. On arrival and check in I was presented with a voucher for a welcome drink and shown to my room.

My room was on the ground floor and right next to the pool. It had a big bed, good AC, a bath tub and lots of hot water.


A big room which was great

Nice Bed

The hotel rooms have 2 doors, one this side and the other face the pool

View from my chair in the morning

Seating area facing the pool
The hotel itself was very quiet and that was also a plus point for it. On Thursday night they had traditional Balinese dancing but I was more content with using the bath tub and having an early night.

I would go and stay again there because it is a nice hotel but I would need transport due to it being tucked away and quite far from the beach. None of this is a big problem for me but at night it could be.

The hotel was booked through agoda and here are some links:

http://adidharmahotel.com/accommodation.php

http://www.agoda.com/adi-dharma-hotel/hotel/bali-id.html

No comments: