Monday 19 March 2012

Adding photos to blogs

 


Well now I am in a quandary. Should I share my world and what is around me in both words and pictures or just in words?
I provide photos for my blog to help illustrate my world and what I see and I am not that concerned that people  copy them and take them for their own interest, but what does annoy me is the lack of acknowledgement from those that do it. True it can be argued that this is the kettle calling the pot black . However, I can relate this feeling of lack of appreciation that real authors and artists have when others steal or copy their work. Yet, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery in many ways.

All I have ever asked is for those that do take my pictures for their own needs is to leave a comment on the post from which they took the information. That's all.

So, please if my pictures interest you and help you in some way then please just let me know.


Although why people keep downloading this picture is quite simply beyond me! Its been downloaded 7 times in the past 2 months and its not my mum doing it.


1 comment:

Jolly Princess said...

Hmmmm.. not me either. (lol) Gosh! I wonder how many people had copied my photos. I have some of them posted on some websites.