Sunday 20 March 2011

Mobile blogging Blackberry Indonesia

This is the first of many small notes from me now I have managed to work out mobile blogging in Indonesia. It has been written and sent through my blackberry.
I registered by sending an email to go@blogger.com and then replied register through my netbook
I then received an email with a blog provided by blogger.com and a code you can claim it with.
I clicked on the link to claim typed in the code and then selected the blog I wanted to use (jakarta news) and hey presto the word 'register' appeared as entry.
That's gone and this is the first mobile blog entry.
You need to send mobile entries as emails and then they will appear in your blog. The posts are not automatically tweeted or pushed elsewhere though so you will have to do that yourself.
I will see if I can find a fix apart from retweeting them myself.

Hooray
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

9 comments:

Unknown said...

With regard to the blog not being retweeted etc, there is a delay, my mistake.... so that works as well. Its all super duper today

In Indonesia Online said...

nice, now you can posting anywhere with your blackberry.

Silver MLM said...

Blackberry and mobile phone service providers in Indonesia: Joint venture or partnership?

Unknown said...

Hi Silver MLM I have no idea about the providers here as long as they work I am happy :) Thank you for you comment

Anonymous said...

"You need to send mobile entries as emails and then they will appear in your blog." Would that be to here: go@blogger.com?

Anonymous said...

Thanx for your inform but i just blogging with java"s mobile.

Ronny said...

Ini blog keren banget, saya suka sama BlackBerry.

Unknown said...

Hi Yuman,

Thank you for the comment.

Hi Ronny, thank you

Cell Phones said...

Disponsori ma Indosat juga ya kang? ..hehe Oke, selamat dah dan terus update.. :D